As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Haven Academy relies on individual and corporate donations for one third of its income. These donations enable us to maintain the quality of our programs, as well as provide scholarships for low-income families. All donations are tax deductible.
WANT TO DONATE BY CHECK?
You can mail a check payable to Haven Academy of the Arts to: 343 Coral Circle, El Segundo, CA 90245.
- One Time donations: Help Haven achieve its annual fundraising goal by contributing a one-time donation. Your contribution will pay for scholarships, musical rights, art supplies, and staff salaries.
- Contribute monthly: Join other donors who believe in our mission by contributing on a monthly basis. These contributions are a constant encouragement to our staff as they support Haven’s day to day operating expenses.
- Scholarship Fund: Send your money directly to a family in need. Your donation to the scholarship fund will provide a child with an opportunity to participate in a Haven class or production.
- Corporate Matching Donation: If you work for a large corporation, they are likely to match any donation you make to Haven Academy of the Arts. Check with your employer to see if they are willing to match your donation.
- Sponsor a Production or Performance: Donate the amount needed to produce a musical or a single performance. Your company’s name will appear on all promotional material for the production including flyers, newspaper ads, and programs.
- Donate Supplies: Haven always appreciates donations such as paint, lumber, copy paper, office supplies, costumes, make up, and sound equipment. Donate and receive a tax deduction.
- Donate Now