BECOME A MEMBER
Give now and join our community of donors!
As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Haven Academy relies on individual and corporate donations for one third of its income. Our membership structure was developed to help donors of all giving capacities to join our company of partners. All donations are tax deductible.
Producer’s Circle (click for list of perks)
$100/ month and up or an annual gift of $1,200 ($1,2000 minimum up front)
Producer's Circle Perks
Director’s Circle (click for list of perks)
$50/ month and up or an annual gift of $600 ($600 minimum up front)
Director's Circle Perks
Stage Manager’s Circle (click for list of perks)
$15/ month and up or an annual gift of $180 ($180 minimum up front)
Stage Manager's Circle Perk
Actor's Circle (STUDENTS ONLY) (click for list of perks)
$5/ month or an annual gift of $60
Actor's Circle Perks
Have a specific amount in mind? Click here!
WANT TO DONATE BY CHECK?
You can mail a check payable to Haven Academy of the Arts to: 343 Coral Circle, El Segundo, CA 90245.
ALTERNATIVE Giving Options
- Corporate Matching Donations: Enhance your giving by partnering with your employer! Check with your employer to see if they have gift matching programs in place to support the non-profits that their employees are passionate about.
- In-Kind Donations: Haven always appreciates donations such as paint, lumber, copy paper, office supplies, costumes, make up, and sound equipment. Please contact our office at (310) 504-4132 if you have a potential in-kind donation. All in-kind donations are tax deductible.
WHERE YOUR SUPPORT GOES...
- Equity: Our LA City programs (HPU and hART of the City) follow a tuition-free model for students in the community, and are therefore entirely dependent upon the generosity of our donors. Additionally, donors underwrite our Scholarship Fund, making participation in our South Bay programs a possibility for students of all economic backgrounds.
- Education: Funding from donors allows us to hire and competitively compensate quality instructors who are experts in their fields. Donated monies also go towards the important program elements like rights, costumes, sets, and lighting that allow us to offer quality arts education to all.
- Stability: When donors partner with us to maintain operational costs like printing, staff training, platform costs, and offering livable wages to our core staff members, they ensure that Haven Academy will have many more years of making our mission a reality.
- Expansion: Financial support from those who share our passion helps Haven broaden our reach by taking risks. This looks like opening more hART of the City sites, expanding our curriculum at all branches, and serving more students and communities.
Haven Academy of the Arts is a 501(c)3 non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible.